I lost $40 yesterday :( The only plausible explanation being that I left the ATM without taking the money. Smart huh? There goes half a pair of shoes...

LOL, the guys were busking for fun after Trinity's Autumn Music Festival last night! I think they made a grand total of... about $7. But I guess for 20mins it ain't that bad, haha!
On another more serious note, I hope Vanessa gets well soon. Such a grave situation, you can feel the gloom passing over each Palmerston resident. Even at only 16 years, this shouldn't happen to anyone really... It's a good thing we're so near a hospital. I can't imagine what would have happened otherwise. To think we were only joking and kidding around last night. At midnight we could still hear her screams and laughter next door through the brick wall.
Please, God, don't let anything happen to her.
7:01 PM